Extended64
The 64-Bit Windows Community

Convertir archivos MOD a AVI windows 7 XP Vista?

Previous | Next
Latest post 01-08-2013 12:48 AM by anthony50. 3 replies.
  • 12-15-2010 5:22 AM

Como puedo convertir archivos MOD a AVI windows 7 XP Vista?

Cómo pasar archivos MOD a AVI, en las cámaras de video JVC y otras por el estilo

necesito saber de algun conversor de archivos .MOD a AVI, MPEG o WMV.He comprado una camara JVC GZ-MG130 y me graba los videos en este formato .MOD, en la television puedo visionarlos pero en el ordenador Windows media player los visiona con muy baja calidad. Mi intencion es conseguir gratuitamente un conversor y pasarlos a una extension mas comun para poderlos visionar con calidad en el windows media player.

Después de pelearme con una cámara de video JVC, que graba en formato “MPEG-2 rarito”, he conseguido pasar archivos de vídeo MOD a películas en formato XVid o DivX o el que uno quiera.

MOD Converter windows 7 XP Vista puede convertir JVC Everio HDD de Canon Panasonic archivo .mod archivo a para los formatos más populares, como AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG Windows Movie Maker y formato, MOV,o MP4 , de importación mod archivo de JVC, Canon y Panasonic, Sony Vegas y Premiere Pro.

MOD Converter

iOrgSoft MOD Converter windows 7 XP Vista es un archivo excelente mod herramienta de edición le ayudará a recortar escenas no deseadas, combinar / combinar varios clips en un solo archivo, la opción 16:9 está disponible.

MOD Converter, Video Converter, Video Converter for Mac,Video Editor for Mac, MOD Converter for Mac, AVI to iMovie, import AVI into iMovie, Audio Converter for Mac, Mac DVD Ripper

• Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

• 12-15-2010 5:31 AM In reply to

• AlexYu
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-15-2010
    • Posts 20
    • Points 160

Re: Convertir archivos MOD a AVI windows 7 XP Vista?

Best Christmas Discounts

The happy time, Christmas is coming, to express our deep gratitude for all customers for their close attention and substantial support for us, Here, iOrgsoft, as a professional multimedia software developer, is glad to announce a piece of exciting and good news for all customers that from today on (11/23/2010), all customers will be given unprecedented gifts visiting our Christmas webpage, the gifts can be provided in three levels: Featured Discount, Special Offer and 1 + 1 Delivery.

You can get your favourite products from our Christmas page at unimaginable low price ranging from video converting, editing tools, dvd ripping tools to flash tools, all of which can meet your needs from all rounds and rich your digital life to its largest extent.

The first of the three levels is Features Discount. The product of this level are well chosen, customers visiting this part can get $14.95 to $19.95 off, that's to say, nearly 40%-50% of the original price

The second level: Special Offer. 6 nicely packaged offerings are waiting for you to help you get good use of your video and DVD videos. Very useful, very practical, you can get it at competitive low price that you can never imagine.

The third level: 1 + 1 Delivery. Ever imagine to buy a product for free? Here, you can get one product free of charge providing you take its neighbour as well. Very friendly, very wam, why not come and see?

• 12-15-2010 9:01 PM In reply to

Re: Convertir archivos MOD a AVI windows 7 XP Vista?

There are many software for photo recovery because we lost or deleted the photo files careless sometimes. And the system function mistake of digital camera or a computer you stored the photos can lead the photos loss. I always like to take photos with my phone. To remain the sweet monment. But it is strange that i couldn't find the photos I took when I connected the phone with my Mac. It is quite annoy thing. Have you ever meet the problem like me? So how can you dophoto recovery mac? I have searched the software photo recovery for mac in Google, it came out many results, I don’t know which one should be the good software for mac photo recovery, so I click one by one, then I found this photo recovery software mac. I download the free trial for using. I think it is some kind of miracle when the all photos come back. Maybe you can take a look and have a try in photo recovery mac os

document recovery mac
    mac document recovery
    recover email mac
    recover deleted email mac
    image recovery mac

• 01-08-2013 12:48 AM In reply to

Re: How to recover lost or deleted data directly from iPhone 4 without iTunes backup file?

Although the president’s

Coach Factory Outlet

give an important countervoice to the well-armed jihadist commanders who in many places have set

Gucci Belt

the pace of the fighting and created worries that Islamists will gain a permanent

Coach Outlet Online

hold. An important change in the new agreement is that revolutionary councils

Coach Online Outlet

from 14 Syrian provinces now each have a representative, though not all live in

Coach Factory Online

Syria. The hope is that will bind the coalition to those inside the country. His

Hermes Belt

first trip outside Washington to engage the public will come after Thanksgiving, since Mr. Obama

Coach Factory Outlet

is scheduled to leave next weekend on a diplomatic trip to Asia. Travel plans are

Coach Outlet Store Online

still sketchy, partly because his December calendar is full of the traditional holiday

Coach Outlet Store

parties. Democrats said the White House’s strategy of focusing both inside and outside

Coach Factory Stores

of Washington was smart. “You want to avoid getting sucked into the Beltway

Coach Handbags Outlet

inside-baseball games,” said Joel Johnson, a former adviser in the Clinton White House

Coach Factory Store

and the Senate. “You can still work toward solutions, but make sure you get out of

Coach Factory Online

Washington while you are doing that. Although the president’s majority

Louis Vuitton Belt

shrank nationally, he won a larger proportion of Latino and Asian votes than in

Coach Factory Online

2008. Among Latinos, Mr. Romney’s share of the vote fell 17 percentage points below

Coach Outlet

the 44 percent won by George W. Bush in 2004. Perhaps most ominous, the Latino share of the total

Coach Factory Outlet

vote rose to 10 percent from 8 percent in 2004, and the Asian share rose to 3 percent

Coach Outlet Store

from 2 percent. The electorate is now 28 percent nonwhite, more than double the figure

Coach Factory Online

from two decades ago. That growth is certain to continue; in 2011, births to nonwhites

outnumbered births to whites for the first time. After three days of haggling at a luxury hotel

here, opposition negotiators agreed to the new coalition and then elected as its

Coach Outlet Online

president Sheikh Ahmad Moaz al-Khatib.

• Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright © Extended64.com, 2009. All rights reserved.