Extended64
The 64-Bit Windows Community

Surprise! Save Money with Sony/Panasonic/Canon AVCHD Video Converter

Previous | Next
Latest post 09-17-2010 6:35 AM by videoiphone4. 0 replies.
  • 09-17-2010 6:35 AM

Wanna save money for your camcorder? Just go to the promotion page for MTS/M2TS converter. With one click to become Aunsoft fan and you will save 15% when placing an order for the AVCHD video converter for Windows and Mac OS. The special offer is available until Sept. 29, 2010. Hurry Up!

No matter you capture wedding videos, birthday party, family videos, your trip to Yellowstone National Park or other occasions with Sony CX550 or Panasonic HM700/HS700/SD700 with 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 108060p, 1080/50p AVCHD videos, you can use Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter as your camcorder partner to convert videos files to AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG with simple editing function, and put the videos to your professional editing software, HDTV, DVD burner and even iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPad.
    Why Choose Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter as your Sony/Panasonic/Canon video partner?
    - Deinterlace 1080i MTS/M2TS to play smoothly on PC and iMac.
    - Make your camcorder videos compatible with YouTube/Vimeo without interlacing issue.
    - Convert MTS/M2TS to MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI/MPG and even MKV.
    - Downscale 1920x1080 AVCHD video to 1280x720 for playback on iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G, Archos Android Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab.
    Here is the screenshot of the Windows version of Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter with free download.

You can get more information about the Aunsoft AVCHD video converter from the official site, or have a look at the Mac AVCHD converter.

• Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright © Extended64.com, 2009. All rights reserved.